- Board Certified Ophthalmologist.
- SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine- M.D Degree
- St. Vincent Hospital, NY- Transitional Year Residency
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital- Harlem Hospital- Ophthalmology Residency
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Castle and Connolly “Top Doctor” in the field of Ophthalmology
- Attending Physician at Winthrop University Hospital
- Attending Physician at North Shore University Hospital- Syosset
Dr. Malik has done thousands of Ocular surgeries to help improve and restore patient’s vision. His special interests are Cataract Surgery with Multifocal implants that help you see both far and near without glasses.
Dr. Malik is Board Certified Ophthalmologist and a fellow of the American College of physicians and surgeons, and he has been performing Cataract Surgery for over 20 years.